分享

办公 I IN Blue Bottle Coffee

小呆萌 2021-9-4 22:04:34

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?立即注册

x
DSC0000.jpg

由东京工作室I IN设计的 Blue Bottle Coffee是大阪一个充满未来感的感官空间,旨在向顾客传达品牌的DNA。
  Designed by Tokyo-based studio I IN, Blue Bottle Coffee Umeda Chayamachi Cafe — the first in Osaka — is a futuristic, sensory space designed to convey the brand’s DNA to a new audience.
DSC0001.jpg

DSC0002.jpg

DSC0003.jpg

Blue Bottle Coffee以其现代、简约的风格而闻名——这是一种标志性的美学,逐渐在世界各地发展起来。这家加州咖啡烘焙商和零售商在大阪充满活力的茶町(Chayamachi)开设了第一家咖啡馆。
  Blue Bottle Coffee is known for its modern, simple and airy cafes — a signature aesthetic developed through its many locations around the world. Adding to its already expansive Japan portfolio, the Californian coffee roaster and retailer has now opened its first cafe in Osaka’s vibrant Chayamachi.
DSC0004.jpg

DSC0005.jpg

DSC0006.jpg

DSC0007.jpg

Blue Bottle Coffee使用建筑转角的双层空间,这是一座现代的玻璃建筑。也是Blue Bottle在这个城市的前哨,用一种清晰而简洁的方式来传达品牌故事。设计师和I in联合创始人Yohei Terui解释说:“我们的任务是表达蓝瓶咖啡的身份,并在店内引入一种通过数字工具与顾客交流的新方式。”“通过将数字工具和室内设计相结合,我们创造了一种新的顾客体验,为下一代人创造了一个真正的意义上的新咖啡馆。”
  Taking over the ground and first floors of Urban Terrace, a modern low-rise glass building, the new Blue Bottle Coffee Umeda Chayamachi Cafe was designed by Tokyo-based design studio I IN. Since this is the first Blue Bottle outpost in the city, the brief was to convey the brand story in a clear and strong manner. ‘The mission was to express the identity of Blue Bottle Coffee and introduce a new way of communicating with customers through digital tools in the store,’ explains designer and I IN co-founder Yohei Terui. ‘By merging digital tools and interior design, we created a new customer experience, a truly new cafe for the next generation.’
DSC0008.jpg

DSC0009.jpg

DSC00010.jpg

DSC00011.jpg

DSC00012.jpg

DSC00013.jpg

345平方米的空间被划分成不同的区域,每个区域都提供不同的体验,并通过特定的材料和照明传达品牌。一楼围绕着一个大型吧台展开,为客人创造了一个与咖啡师直接互动的机会。在这里,木地板、桌子底座、展示层架与蓝色玻璃桌面形成对比,创造出一种干净而精致的外观。“我们发现玻璃是传达品牌形象的最佳材料,”I IN的第二位联合创始人Hiromu Yuyama解释说。“它传递了流动性,就像咖啡的液体一样;传递了透明度,就像品牌本身一样;传递了层次感,就像烘焙新鲜咖啡的过程一样。”
  The 345-square-metre space is organised into distinct areas, each offering a different experience and communicating the brand’s identity through specific materials and lighting. The ground level is arranged around a large polished stainless-steel corner bar, creating an inviting place for guests to interact with the cafe’s baristas. Here, timber floors, table bases and shelves contrast with blue glass tabletops, creating a clean and sophisticated look that also represents the brand’s identity. ‘We found glass to be the best material to communicate the brand’s identity,’ explains I IN’s second co-founder Hiromu Yuyama. ‘It conveys fluidity, like the liquid of the coffee, transparency, reflected in the brand’s identity, and layers of depth, like the process of brewing fresh coffee.’
DSC00014.jpg

DSC00015.jpg

DSC00016.jpg

DSC00017.jpg

在通往一楼的木制楼梯上方,悬挂着一个定制的玻璃吊灯,几十个咖啡色的球体。二楼座位区的亮点是半封闭的磨砂玻璃隔间,空间内放置着水磨石长凳和桌子。坐在这个区域的客人可以通过数字艺术家Panoramatiks的声音和图像进行多重感官体验,这些声音和图像通过一个巨大的矩形屏幕从天花板上“跌落”下来。
  Above the wooden staircase leading to the first floor hangs a custom-made glass chandelier with dozens of coffee-coloured spheres. The highlight of the second-floor seating area is a striking frosted glass-enclosed cubicle with terrazzo benches and tables. Guests seated in this section are treated to a multisensory experience in the form of immersive sounds and images by digital artist Panoramatiks, which ‘fall’ from the ceiling through a large rectangular screen.
DSC00018.jpg

DSC00019.jpg

DSC00020.jpg

DSC00021.jpg

Terui:“我们认为,品牌在开设新店时有一个强有力的声明是非常重要的。”“我们通过感官设计将需要传递的信息长久留在顾客的记忆中,我们相信这比设计本身更重要。”“这种感官体验让这家咖啡馆不仅在美学上令人愉悦,而且让人身临其境地了解蓝瓶的宇宙和哲学。”
  ‘We believe that it’s very important to have a strong statement when a brand opens a store,’ says Terui. ‘The message we send through sensory design and experience will live long in customers’ memories — and we believe that’s far more important than the design in and of itself.’ This sensory approach has resulted in a cafe that’s not only aesthetically pleasing, but is an immersive introduction to Blue Bottle’s universe and philosophy.
DSC00022.jpg

DSC00023.jpg

DSC00024.jpg

DSC00025.jpg

DSC00026.jpg

DSC00027.jpg

DSC00028.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00033.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00041.jpg

I in Inc.成立于2018年,是一家位于东京的设计公司。该公司在空间设计中追求新的可能性,并提出令人印象深刻和惊讶的室内设计。设计师相信,任何设计都必须让业主有机会体验一个具有强烈印象的空间,并产生共鸣,创造出长久的记忆。通过人类行为和经历的多样性,I IN团队找到了创造性和广泛的解决方案,坚定地跳出框架。通过收集客户的诉求来发现每个项目的内在特征。一旦这个角色被开发和理解,一个有凝聚力的设计就构思出来了。I IN所呈现的设计不仅是基本的声音,而且是一种崇高的美的概念。
  Founded in 2018, I IN Inc. is a Tokyo-based design firm. The company pursues new possibilities in space design, and proposes impressive and surprising interiors. Our designers believe that any design must allow both the client and end-user the chance to experience a space with strong impression. There must be a resonance and a creation of a long-lasting memory. By harnessing the diversity and restlessness of human behaviour and experience, the I IN team finds creative and wide-range solutions that are firmly outside of the box. We achieve this goal by assimilating the client’s brief and vision to discover the intrinsic character of each project. Once this character has been developed and understood, a cohesive design is conceived. What I IN presents is a design that is bonded by not just fundamentally sound, but also a sublime beauty and strong concept.

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册
发布主题 上个主题 下个主题 快速回复 收藏帖子 返回列表 搜索 官方QQ群